Sponsor Your Family Member

The family sponsorship program in just an intiative by the canadian government to let the adult citizens or permanent residents to sponsor a relative or a known person for canadian permanent residency.

The citizen and permanent residents can sponsor their:-

  • Spouse , common law partner or conjugal partner
  • parent and grand parents
  • dependent child
  • sibiling , nephew ,niece or grandchild under 18 years of age who is unmarried or whose parents is deceased

Make sure the relative must reside outside canada unless they are legally residing in canada on a valid work or study permit.

Contact Us

We at Swagat Immigration can help you apply for any of these visas. Call us at +(416)-939-3131 or email us at : info@swagatimmigration.ca