As the name indicates an employer specific work permit makes a foreign national to be eligible for specific and particular type of job that too under a specific employer without any need or prior requirement of a LMIA.
IT also makes a non – canadian national to work according to the norms of work permit which include:-
- Name of the employer you work for;
- How long you can work for;
- The location you can work for(if applicable).
Following are the few categories included in employer specific work permit :-
- Intra-company transferees
- IEC – young professionals and co-op’s