This program is the flagship immigration program of Canada open arms to welcome a lot newcomers annually depending upon their eligibility to become economically settled in Canada.
It is great option for the professionals with empty Canadian work experience to immigrate to Canada. It take up to 6 six months for application processing.
The process of immigrating Canada as a FSW is in two steps . First one must score 67 points in FSWC points system and must clear the following grounds:
- Education (international or Canada)
- Work experience (international or Canada)
- English/French skills and spouse/common law – partner
- Arranged employment offer in Canada
- Relatives in canada who are PR or citizens and are 18 years older.
In addition , you must:-
- Have at least minimum one year of continuous full time or an equal amount of continuous part-time work experience in the last 10 years.
- Your work experience should correspond within skill type 0 ,A ,B on the National occupation classification list.
- Have a Canadian secondary or post – secondary certificate , diploma or degree (ECA) report indicating their foreign education is equivalent to Canadian one.
- Language proeficiency ; achieve a minimum CLB in English French
- Proof of sufficient funds to settle in Canada and support self and family after they arrive in Canada.
- Not be inadmissible to Canada.