LMIA based Work Permit

Many visitors want to come to Canada for tourism, meet family and friends and conduct business activities.

Some nationals need a temporary resident visa (TRV) and must apply for a visitor visa to enter Canada and others from visa-exempt countries may only require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if traveling to Canada by air.

There are various categories that we have discussed in detailed here:

Contact Us

We at Swagat Immigration can help you apply for any of these visas. Call us at +0-000-000-0000 or email us at : info@swagatimmigration.ca